Thank you for your interest in membership with CSIA. Your membership in CSIA is very important to the success of this association as we continue to make great strides in Colorado workers’ compensation legislation.
CSIA offers three types of memberships:
- Regular Membership is available to current certified self-insurers under the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act of Colorado or to any workers’ compensation self-insurance pool currently certified by the lawful regulatory agency.
- Associate Membership is for any entity not currently a certified self-insurer or pool which otherwise meets all criteria for self-insurance under the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act of Colorado.
- Professional Membership includes any entity who presently provides services in connection with workers’ compensation matters for Regular Members.
All members are eligible to receive emailed legislative updates prepared by CSIA lobbyist Danny Tomlinson and published every week during the legislative session.
- $350 per year per entity
- Membership term is July 1 through June 30
- Checks should be made payable to Colorado Self Insurers Association
Click on the “Buy Now” button below to pay by credit card online:
Additional Luncheon Ticket
|Click here for a printable membership application.||Click here for printable Luncheon Sponsorship form.||Click here for printable invitation and order form.|
If you would still like to pay by check please mail membership applications and payments to:
City of Colorado Springs
P O Box 1575-630,
Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1575